Hot Naija Student Recipe: Beans and Spaghetti

Hot Naija Student Recipe: Beans and Spaghetti-Campus days are very memorable days for some of us. I used to remember my student recipes and I'll be sharing them with you from time to time.

Today, I'll be sharing with you Spaghetti and Beans Naija student recipe. Many says I'm tall for the love of beans, well they may be right, I love to eat beans so well and hate Rice so much. I can only pleasantly eat any carb with beans. I used to marvel at some of my friends who loves to eat rice plus spaghetti without beans, i still cant imagine eating such food, So I formed this recipe for myself at school.

So how do I prepare my Beans and spag recipe.

Ingredients

1. Ewa Oloyin or any other beans
2. Spaghetti

Note: this is a student recipe so don't expect anything perfect from a non-cook happily married man.
Hot Naija Student Recipe: Beans and Spaghetti


How to prepare

1. Almost all of us are familiar with cooking beans, if you're not, let me run through, you need to pick you'd beans, ahead preheat your water to almost boil.

2. Wash your beans and add to the boiling water, add some onions and leave to cook for about 30 to 45 minutes depending on your type of beans and heat source.

3. When it is 25 minutes later add salt, add your spaghetti straws, be sure to cut them, so they don't get too long for your throat while eating, and coverup for beans and spag to be done in the remaining 15 to 20 minutes.

4. Once the beans  and spag is done, it will be soft, then you need to add pepper, palm oil crayfish, or some vegetable leaves to spice it up, add little more water if need be and cover up for another 5 minutes for the ingredients to cook with you beans spag.

5. Enjoy!

Try it and you will thank me for this one.